Saturday 8 August 2015

World tallest man got married


                  




The tallest man living is Sultan Kösen (Turkey, b.10 December 1982) who measured 251 cm (8 ft 3 in) in Ankara, Turkey, on 08 February 2011. The part-time farmer was the first man over 8 ft (2.43 m) to be measured by Guinness World Records in over 20 years, got marries to Merve.



On his first visit to London, UK, in September 2009 he said that he hoped his new found fame would change his life, and help him find a wife: “It’s really difficult to find a girlfriend. They are usually scared of me. Hopefully now that I'm famous I'll be able to meet lots of girls. My dream is to be married."

 

Sultan (World tallest man) said that "when I looked into her eyes, I knew it was real love from her heart, " . I was discouraged by everyone around me, they told me not to marry him because of his height said his wife (Merve), but I fell in love with his heart, not his height. His height doesn't bother me at all. That's what true love is all about”




The couple, who are Muslim, enjoyed a full wedding party following Sunday's ceremony with over 1,500 guests, including a representative from Guinness World Records and local dignitaries.
After the wedding the happy couple headed back to their specially made home in Dede köy, where they say they hope soon to have two children “The will of god.”

No comments:

Post a Comment