Tuesday 1 September 2015

Funny: Crazy cow got its head stuck inside a tree


Cow stuck
Bullock gets help from a member staff after getting its head stuck in a tree

But when visitor services assistant Craig Hardman went to check he found a bullock unable to free itself in the grounds of Trelissick House.
The 38-year-old, together with other staff at the property in Truro, Cornwall, removed branches and chiselled away at the tree to free the animal.
Craig said: "I was alerted by a member of the public who was walking his dog, after they spotted the cow in the car park.
"I thought it was a strange report, but I went over to have a look anyway.
"As I was walking down through the field I saw a member of the public next to a tree, and sure enough, a cow had its head stuck in there.
"It was a bullock, and his head was firmly lodged in the tree, and i asked myself, what was it looking for??

No comments:

Post a Comment